Friday, October 9, 2009

You only get what you pay for

Over the years I have heard stories from customers that say I am overpriced. When I dove in to find out how over priced I was, I was in shock. The customer was paying $3.00 a square yard less then I was charging yet my final quote was $275.00 less then the other store. How is that possible she asked. My answer was shocking to her and she was extremely angered at the other dealer. I explained that she was charged for 85 sq yds but actually needed 70 1/2 sq. yds. There are many that use this practice so be careful whom you use for flooring. Get recommendations, ask neighbors, & friends. Don't believe all those newspaper ads with their super specials
You only get what you pay for.
Ask Sam at: gfriedcarpet.net

No comments:

Post a Comment